We can confidently say “we make immigration easy” because our success rate has been over 95 percent since our law firm was incorporated over 15 years ago. We know what to expect throughout every step of the legal process, and strict adherence to these core values ensures we place your success as a priority.
- We believe every person has a right to earn a living, and he or she should do so legally, in the country of their choice.
- We believe our clients who have chosen to arrive at our shores have a right to move through the immigration process as efficiently and stress-free as possible. Our best work is driven by this belief.
- We are passionate about exceeding your expectations by meticulous preparation and high-quality case file submissions.
- We believe in being the best at what we do. We have earned our reputation for integrity and quality by consistently providing high-quality legal representation. We have one of the highest visa approval rates in the industry.
- We believe attorneys should be defined by their performance, ethics and the value added to clients – not by expensive marketing efforts, headcount or annual billings.
- We believe in listening before billing. We do not bill by the hour because it’s important to understand needs before suggesting services. We have one of the highest success rates in the industry because we make the effort to know our clients so we can exceed their expectations.
- We believe in going the extra mile. When case denials are unjustified, unfair or prejudiced, we make every effort to resolve the case by writing letters to the USCIS, seeking intervention from AILA liaisons, contacting local senators/congressmen, or filing motions to reopen or appeal.
- We believe in helping clients grow and succeed. It is our responsibility to help clients formulate long- and short-term strategies, to manifest and sustain growth, and to help you achieve your corporate vision.
- We believe in business planning to achieve our clients’ corporate goals.
- We believe in spending as much time as needed to know your case. We know where your case will “get stuck” during the process and aim to guide you on how to address those deficiencies before we file, so the case will be processed smoothly.
- We believe in doing things right so clients can sleep easy at night. We do not take shortcuts. This helps clients fulfill long-term potential without worrying about immigration consequences.
- We believe all cases are equally important. An experienced immigration attorney reviews every case. Deficiencies are uncovered and strategies formulated prior to filing a case to maximize chances of approval.
- We believe in giving back to the community. We make time to handle pro bono cases each year so people unable to pay can get help when they need it most.
Because of our commitment to these core values, we form long-term relationships instead of transactional ones. Our work is so valued and appreciated that we still represent companies we helped start 15 years ago. A majority of our growth is through referrals from satisfied clients.
We truly do make immigration easy! And we intend to keep it that way.