Baby born in the U.S.: Need H4?

Question: My baby was born in the U.S. When we brought her to India, I had an Indian passport issued for her. How do I get her a U.S. visa?

Answer: Anyone born in the U.S. is a U.S. citizen. You need to obtain a U.S. passport for her.


This entry was posted in H1, H4: Dependent Family Members, Our Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed. Please contact us