H4: Job searching

Question: Can I search for a job while I am on a H4?

Answer: Of course. Once you find a job, you can change your visa status so you can work in the U.S.


This entry was posted in H1, H4: Dependent Family Members, Our Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed. Please contact us