Can my parent get H4 visa?

Question: My mother is widowed and lives alone in a remote part of India. There is no one to take care of her, take her to the doctor or tend to her daily needs. I am on H1. Can I get her on H4 as my dependent?

Answer: Unfortunately, you cannot file for your parents as H4 dependents. You can only get H4 visas for your spouse and children under the age of 21.


This entry was posted in H1, H4: Dependent Family Members, Our Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed. Please contact us