Can I work on an H4 visa?

Question: I recently changed status from L2 to H4 visa. I have a valid social security number. Can I open a little jewelry kiosk at the mall?

Answer: Unfortunately you cannot work on a H4 visa. You were allowed to work on a L2 visa as long as you had filed and received a EAD card.


This entry was posted in H1, H4: Dependent Family Members, Our Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed. Please contact us