Are H1B transfers cap-exempt?

Question: I am currently in H1 status. I have not completed a six-year tenure. Can I get my H1 visa transferred to another employer or do I come under the 65,000 cap? Please advise.

Answer: You are allowed to transfer your H1 to work for another employer as long as you are working for the first employer on an H1B and have not worked on H1 visas for more than six years.


This entry was posted in H1, Our Blog, Transfer from H1 to H1. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed. Please contact us