Are employers required to be E-Verified?

Question: I currently have an approved H1B Visa, and am looking to transfer my H1B visa to a different employer. Should this new employer be E-Verified or could I transfer my HIB visa to a non E-Verified company?

Answer: E-Verification is needed for an employer seeking to hire STEMS OPT students. It is not a requirement for an H1B. You should be able to transfer to another H1 employer.


This entry was posted in H1, Our Blog, Transfer from H1 to H1. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed. Please contact us