Who can file for a H1 transfer?

Question: Can a person with an H1 visa change jobs and continue to work in the U.S.?

Answer: Yes. The new employer will need to file a new H1 petition for you.


This entry was posted in H1, Our Blog, Transfer from H1 to H1. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed. Please contact us