How to stay legally when current visa is ending before H1 start date in October

Question: I am currently on an L1 visa which expires in June. My employer will not extend the L1. My H1 is pending in this year’s quota. How do I stay legally in the U.S. from June through October?

Answer: You may want to change status to another visa till the H1 start date. There are options, such as a tourist visa.


This entry was posted in Change of Status: L1 and H4 to H1, H1, Our Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed. Please contact us